The Lean Six Sigma course is about increasing productivity, reducing waste and achieving on-going improvement in business processes. It is viewed as a very important approach to continuous improvement across the manufacturing and service sector.
Learners will gain the knowledge and skills to lead continuous improvement initiatives and to assist project teams in the delivery of better performance and gain a competitive advantage. Overall, six sigma is a strategic system for managing total business enterprises. Therefore it has the capability to deliver customer satisfaction and thus lead to business success. It works to optimise the control function of the entire enterprise and improve; quality, capacity and cycle time of the company.
Participants will gain a solid foundation in planning Lean and Six Sigma projects and then be able to launch the projects successfully.
Content covered in the programme includes:
• History of continuous improvement initiatives
• Lean six sigma defined and the development of a lean six sigma strategy
• Project team structure and Project planning
• Process mapping, data collection and measurement
• Statistical analysis
• Prioritising solutions
• Piloting solutions, kaizen, lean process improvements
• Controlling and project closure
The qualification will enable your to become a more effictive employee with excellent opportunities to progress your career path with significent monetary rewards.
• It will enable you to align your projects and apply Six Sigma to them
• Ensure good Project Management involving personnel and resources
• Creating an effective environment through effective Leadership, mentoring and coaching
Click here to view other Lean Training courses