A career in horticulture is perfect for individuals who adore gardening, love working outdoors, and want to put their management, design, planning, science, and technical skills to good use. At ICI, we introduce to you a comprehensive horticulture course that endows you with skills necessary to be successful in this field.
- Plant Propagation
- Plant Protection
- Landscaping and Garden Design
- Cut Flower Growing
- Horticultural Technology
- Organic Plant Growing
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Grounds Management
- Nature Park Management
ICI's horticulture graduates can enjoy a wide range of opportunities in many areas of the field including:
1. Arboriculture - You will be responsible in caring for and managing urban trees
2. Design - You will be creating practical and attractive gardens
3. Gardens and landscapes - You will do garden makeovers and work on landscapes
4. Nurseries - You will grow plants especially those with special conditions
5. Sports turf management - You will be involved in research, production, and marketing and sales of special grasses for sports facilities
Experts in horticulture can find many career prospects in a number of areas in the horticulture industry. With an ICI horticulture course, you can fast track your career in this growing industry!
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
- Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as andeuro;28 per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.
Click here to view other Horticulture and Landscaping courses