Live your dream - a world of opportunity awaits; your future is our focus!
If you are looking to train in a recognised beauty course, in Dublin, then our award winning training centre may just be the right choice for you. Our dynamic fulltime programme delivers the perfect mix of beauty and body treatments to equip you with all the skills you will need and most importantly, with confidence in your ability to succeed in the beauty and spa industry. This is a fantastic course for anyone 16 years+ who want to launch their Beauty career. Similarly, it is ideal for those who wish to change their career path and become part of the health and beauty sector.
So don’t delay get your Beauty Career started today!
Fulltime Beauty Program leads to - Irish Level 4 and Level 5 Diplomas-The VTCT International qualification is a highly sought after and fully recognised, by both employers and insurers alike; this Diploma in Beauty Therapy will open the door to your new career. to (UK Level 2 and UK Level 3 Diplomas)
Weekdays : 10am-4pm.
Class places are limited to 10 students.
A €500 booking deposit is required to secure your place on this course plus €500 on class 1 ; payment plans are available at no extra cost. * Plus exam fees €350
Book your interview today!
Upon successful completion of your training you can work in a salon, spa, leisure centre, Steiner cruise ship or for those of you with Entrepreneurial ambitions - open your own business!
The Fulltime Beauty Therapy Course delivered over 7 months.
All students will be trained in the Dermalogica professional range of skin care products. As part of the Partnership Programme with Dermalogica, students also receive additional specialised product training with an appointed Dermalogica representative. During this course all students will be able to practice their skills at the CIBHT Student Salon. You will have a chance of becoming our Dermalogica Student of the Year which will be announced at the cap and gown Graduation ceremony!
Fulltime Beauty Program
• VTCT approved Qualifications
• International and insurable professional qualifications
• Beauty Therapy Studies: Facial, Dermalogica Professional Range, Eye Treatments, Manicure, Pedicure, Make-up and Waxing
Included with this course
• Spray and Manual Tanning-accredited
• Gel polish Nail art- accredited
• Client Care and Communication in Beauty Related Industries
• Uniform Tunic
• Waxing kit
• Manicure and Pedicure Implement Kit
• Make-up kit
• Business, health and safety
• Access to Moodle VLE (On line student resource centre with access to training videos, notes, quizzes and online tutor support and learning aids)
• Facial Electricals Treatments
• Body Massage
• Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
Course Investment €5145. A €500 booking deposit is required to secure your place on this course and €500 payable on class 1. plus exam fees of €350
Click here to view other Hair and Beauty courses