Forensics is a very interesting field as evidenced by popular TV programs these days. Below are the modules that wrap up this course.
1. Developing Skills in Observing
2. Investigation of a Crime Scene and Examination of Evidences
3. Study of Hair, Fibers and Fabrics
4. DNA Profiling, Fingerprinting and Blood Spatter
5. Pollen and Spore Examination
6. Toxicology and Identifying Drugs
7. Analyzing Handwriting, Forgery and Counterfeits
8. Manner, Meaning, Mechanism and Time of Death
9. Soil Examination
10. Forensic Anthropology
11. Glass Evidence
12. Casts and Impressions
13. Tool Marks
Our forensics course will surely benefit professionals in the field of law enforcement and private investigation as well those working for homeland security, intelligence services, forensics laboratories and certain government branches. The course uncovers the science behind forensics and discusses the most relevant tasks in this field.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
- Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as andeuro;28 per week
How to obtain more information and apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.
Click here to view other Miscellaneous courses