Would you like to learn First Aid ?
Would you like to gain a Nationally Recognised qualification, learn skills that you can use in the workplace, in the home, or on the Sports field?
From 1st September 2017, the requirement for Workplace First Aid will be First Aid Response (FAR) from the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC). This will replace the previous OFA Award from QQI.
This Course running over 3 days is designed to provide you with the knowledge, practical skills and understanding required to provide First Aid in the workplace in Compliance with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
· Introduction to First Aid Response
· Patient Assessment
· Cardiac First Response and Respiratory Emergencies
· Common Medical Emergencies
· Injury Management and Shock
· Care of the Unconscious Patient
· Burns and Electrical Injury Care
· Hypothermia and Hyperthermia
Successful candidates will receive a First Aid Response Certificate awarded by the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council. (PHECC).
Click here to view other Fitness and Health courses