The telephone is one of the most common forms of interaction between an organisation and its customers. It is therefore vital that an organisation has staff with the skills necessary to deal with such queries. Customers want to know that their concerns are being addressed and that they are valued. The purpose of this course is to equip telephonic support staff with the skills necessary for effective customer service, to handle queries and complaints effectively and to ensure that customers feel valued.
- To understand effective telephonic customer service
- To understand the complications of dealing with telephonic communication
- To effectively support clients' needs and expectations
- To effectively handle complaints and irate customers
- The Power and Purpose of Customer Care
- Understanding the Customer
- Customer Needs and Expectations
- The Keys to Effective Communication
- Over Coming Barriers to Effective Communication
- Professional Telephonic Mannerism
- Creating Positive Impressions
- Dealing With Complaints and Irate Customers Over the Phone
Participants receive the Griffin College Certificate in Customer Care for Telephone Support Staff.
Click here to view other Corporate Training courses