If you are considering a career in counselling, or want an amazing personal development course to enrich your own life and understanding of others, then why not go along to one of the PCI College Open Days! You can find out more about the courses, and be entered into a draw to win a free place on the spring Certificate in Counselling & Psychotherapy, starting in February.
The Open Days will be held in each of the course venues, and you can meet Lecturers, Admissions staff and Graduates to answer all your questions, from course content to timetables, qualifications, fees and teaching approach.
Open Days Venues & Dates
- Saturday 21st January 2017 11.00am – 6.00pm – PCI College Dublin City Centre, College House, Townsend Street, Dublin 2
- Saturday 21st January 2017 11.00am – 6.00pm – PCI College Cork, Cork Education Centre, Western Road, Cork
- Saturday 21st January 2017 11.00am – 6.00pm – PCI College Dublin West, Corrig House, Old Naas Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
- Tuesday 24th January 2017 1.00pm – 7.00pm – PCI College Kilkenny, Butler House, Patrick Street, Kilkenny
- Thursday 26th January 2017 1.00pm – 7.00pm – PCI College Dublin City Centre, College House, Townsend Street, Dublin 2
- Saturday 4th February 2017 11.00am – 6.00pm – PCI College Athlone, Athlone Education Centre, Moydrum Road, Athlone
- Saturday 4th February 2017 11.00am – 6.00pm – PCI College Belfast, Inspire (NIAMH/Carecall) Central Office, Lombard House, 10-20 Lombard Street, Belfast, BT1 1 RD
- Saturday 4th February 2017 11.00am – 6.00pm – PCI College Limerick, Limerick Education Centre, Dooradoyle Road, Limerick
These Open Days are Free of Charge – Please Register your interest and let us know what time you plan to attend the Open Day. You can see more details here.
The Certificate in Counselling & Psychotherapy (starting February 2017) is a 100 hour introductory course in counselling & psychotherapy, which introduces you to the three main elements of Counselling & Psychotherapy – personal development, counselling skills and theories & approaches. It meets the entry criteria for the BSc honours degree, and is a fulfilling and energising personal development course which can benefit anyone.
If you want more information now, or have if you have questions about the Open Days or our courses, call us (ask for David or Adam) at 01-464 2268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch.