From 11.00 am until 2.30 pm
At Sligo Institute of Technology
Ash Lane, Sligo
Sligo Institute of Technology / Tel: 071 91 55222
School leavers and mature students who are considering IT Sligo as their third level destination this September will have an opportunity to get the inside track from current students and staff when the Institute holds its Course Information Day on Saturday, April 23rd.
A packed line-up of talks and workshops aims to help prospective students and their parents/guardians weigh up their third level options.
Schedule of the day
- 11.00am – 11:15am Welcome Talk
- 11.30am – 12:15pm Session 1 Course Workshops
- 12.30pm – 1.00pm SUSI (Grant Talk)
- 12.30pm – 1.00pm Mature Students Talk
- 1.15pm – 2.00pm Session 2 Course Workshops
- 2.00pm – 2.30pm SUSI (Grant Talk – Repeat)
- 2.00pm – 2.30pm Online Learning at IT Sligo