From 11 am until 2 pm
At Dublin City University
Nursing Building DCU, Glasnevin Campus
Dublin City University / Tel: 01 700 8510 | Web: www.dcu.ie
Offering a unique opportunity for 2017 CAO applicants and their parents/guardians to find out all they need to know to make a more informed decision about DCU before the CAO Change of Mind deadline on July 1st.
The event will take place in the Nursing Building. The Nursing Building is located on the left as you enter DCU from the Collins’ Avenue entrance. If travelling by car, please park in Car Park 1 – the Multi-storey, which is the first building on the right hand side (after the small roundabout). Please use the Collins Avenue entrance.
The Open Day will provide you with the opportunity to speak with DCU staff and current students from all faculties. DCU students will also be present to give guided tours of the Glasnevin campus to see accommodation facilities, lecture rooms, laboratories and sports facilities.
The format for the day is as follows:
- 11.00 - 11.30am: Registration
- 11.30am: Introduction - DCU Schools Liaison Team
- 11.35am: Welcome – DCU President Professor Brian MacCraith
- 11.45am: DCU Student Experience - student life at DCU – Current DCU student's
- 11.55am: DCU Student’s Union – DCU SU President
- 12.05am: Student Support Services at DCU
- 12.20pm: Start of Glasnevin Campus Tours – DCU Student Ambassadors
- 11 am - 2pm: Visit DCU stands and talk to DCU staff about the undergraduate programmes available at DCU
- Tea/coffee and light refreshments will be available to purchase if required in the Nursing Building.