Want to start a 9-5 Monday to Friday career? Tired of working weekends & shift work?
Does a Reception or Admin job sound good but you need a qualification?
Our course which is open to all ages, runs 1 Morning per week over 10 weeks and we also can help you get work with our onsite recruitment agency. Popular course so don’t delay in registering for your place.
Morning Course starting Thursday 10th October from 10am to 1pm for 9 weeks
Call 061 310155 to discuss or book online.
This course is designed to provide candidates with the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to demonstrate good interpersonal skills in dealing with clients in person or on the telephone.
You will understand the functions of the receptionist throughout a number of different organisations and the various administration duties carried out.
On completion you will be able to demonstrate effective verbal communication and techniques used in order to maintain good organisation and run a professional reception desk while maintaining a friendly and business-like manner.
The most suitable candidates for this course are those who have never worked in an office / administration field in the past but would like to start a career in this area.
- Appreciate the professional skills needed by a receptionist operating in a busy environment
- Understand and implement the procedures involved in the operation of an efficient office
- Examine the products, services, key policies, structures and personnel of an organisation
- Demonstrate a professional approach in the working environment
- Gain confidence in the use of word processing for business documents
- Appreciate the importance of confidentiality in all business communication & transactions
Accreditation: QQI Level 5 – Reception and Frontline Office Skills 5N1407