This course is scheduled to run for 10 weeks on Monday evenings.
- Week 1: Introduction. Clay and its stages. Shrinkage, Wedging, Pinch pots, rolling a slab. Sphere construction. Bisc Fire.
- Week 2: Slab construction, making a box with a lid, templates. Coil building. Joining clay, score and slip.
- Week 3: Hump molds, drape molds, textures. Work ready to glaze. Testing glazing. Bisc fire/glaze fire.
- Week 4: Surface decoration. Making marks. Making plans for final works. Glaze Fire.
- Week 5: Individual projects
- Week 6: Making and glazing Final bisc fire.
- Week 7: Glazing. Glaze Fire
- Week 8: Glazing. Glaze Fire
- Week 9/10 Collection of all work.