Medical Secretary Course with Pitman Training
Medical secretary courses enable students to pursue careers in medical administration settings. Students are taught all the necessary skills to undertake such roles with confidence.
Advantages of medical secretary training
- Having a specific qualification as a medical secretary will benefit those applying for such roles over those with general office skills qualifications
- This medical secretary course teaches valuable skills in areas such as creating medical reports and medical terminology
- The course is well recognised in the medical and health care profession
- The course can be completed part time or online at times that suit the student
- Pitman Training course advisors offer ongoing support and help to students throughout and on completion of study
Career prospects for medical administrators
Upon completion of your medical secretarial studies you will be able to apply for secretarial and administration roles in hospitals, GP practices, private clinics, medical laboratories, nursing homes, healthcare facilities and other more general secretary and office admin careers.