Management Information Systems: Providing Practical Solutions to Housing Practitioners is a one-day course that is aimed at staff working in Housing Sections of Local Authorities. It will be of interest to all Housing Section staff who wish to explore ways to manage information / data in a more effective and efficient manner.
Course Content includes:
- Management Information Systems
- Unleashing the Power of Project Management
- Exploring Problem Solving and Discussing the Formulation of Solutions
- Business Intelligence / Reporting: How to manipulate your data & Produce Quality Reports.
This course is scheduled as follows:
- 11 September 2019 at the Mullingar Park Hotel, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
- 3 December 2019 at the Institute of Public Administration, Ballsbridge, Dublin.
Fee: The cost of this one-day course is €250 per person. Fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments. (Accommodation is not included)