Our Leaving Certificate History students receive excellent, comprehensive notes with all the examination topics covered in detail, nothing is left to chance.
Continuous written assignments are corrected and graded so as our History students can see real progress being made. Constructive feedback from our expert tutors will increase student's determination to succeed. Written examination practise gives our History Leaving Certificate students the vital edge on examination day as we believe that perfect practise makes perfect.
Remember our quality course materials and step by step type tuition, with expert Leaving Certificate tutors, together make studying for the Leaving Certificate with Kilroy's College an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
Topic 3: The pursuit of sovereignty and the impact of partition, 1912-1949
* Unit 1: Politics and administration
* Unit 2: Society and economy
* Unit 3: Culture and religion
Topic 5: Politics and society in Northern Ireland, 1949-1993
* Unit 4: Politics and administration
* Unit 5: Society and economy
* Unit 6: Culture and religion
Topic 2: Nation States and International Tensions, 1871-1920
* Unit 7: Politics and administration
* Unit 8: Society and economy
* Unit 9: Culture and religion
Topic 3: Dictatorship and Democracy in Europe, 1920-1945
* Unit 10: Politics and administration
* Unit 11: Society and economy
* Unit 12: Culture and religion
Topic 5: European retreat from empire and aftermath, 1945-1990
* Unit 13: The document-based study