This introductory Human Resource Management course, run over two modules, is of particular interest to staff that have recently been appointed to either a human resource role or department. The course has been designed to incorporate current best practice in human resource management and recent developments in employment legislation.
Upon completion of this training, participants will have:
- A clear understanding of the broader scope and content of human resource management
- An appreciation of the role of the human resource function
- Knowledge of sources of further information relating to key areas of human resource management
The course will cover the following areas:
- The Role and Contribution of Human Resource Management
- Resourcing Talent and the HRM Role in Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Engagement and Performance Management and Development
- Establishing and Maintaining Good Employee Relations
Dates, Venue and Fee
Dates: Module 1: 5-6 May 2020 | Module 2: 2 June 2020 (Three Days in Total)
Venue: Institute of Public Administration, 57-61 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge D04 TC62
Fee: The cost of this course is €1,215 for Corporate Members of the Institute, €1,350 for others. Fee includes course material, lunch and refreshments each day.