This introductory Human Resource Management course, run over two modules, is of particular interest to staff that have recently been appointed to either a human resource role or department. The course has been designed to incorporate current best practice in human resource management and recent developments in employment legislation.
Upon completion of this training, participants will have:
- A clear understanding of the broader scope and content of human resource management
- An appreciation of the role of the human resource function
- Knowledge of sources of further information relating to key areas of human resource management
The course will cover the following areas:
- The Role and Contribution of Human Resource Management
- Resourcing Talent and the HRM Role in Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Engagement and Performance Management and Development
- Establishing and Maintaining Good Employee Relations
Dates and Delivery:
This course has been modified for online delivery and will consist two x two and a half hour sessions on each of the three scheduled dates. It will be remotely delivered through MS Teams and facilitated by subject matter experts.
This three-day introduction to HRM course is delivered over two modules. Module 1 is two days duration and Module 2 is one day.
Course dates are: Module 1*: 22-23 Oct 2020 | Module 2: 4 Dec 2020
Fee: The cost of this course is €900 per person.