This one-day introduction to ethical hacking workshop focuses on key insights into the processes and some of the tools used by hackers when they seek to find vulnerabilities within an organisation. The workshop will be led by an expert tutor. It will rapidly improve your knowledge of hacking threats and vulnerabilities.
This is a tutor led workshop which is highly practical and includes the use of software such as recon-ng, nmap, wireshark and metasploit.
The workshop will address the following:
– Introduction to and goals of Ethical Hacking
– Laws and Ethics
– Methodologies and Techniques
– What vulnerabilities are and how to learn from them
– The tools using within Ethical Hacking
– Practical exercises on foot-printing, scanning and enumeration – includes software such as recon-ng, nmap, wireshark and metasploit.