This two-day course is designed for Data Protection Officers and those charged with the responsibility of implementing GDPR in their organisation. The course is led by an experienced Project Manager and Certified DPO, who brings to bear both a wealth of experience in project management coupled with an understanding of the specific needs of GDPR.
This course will be of benefit to Data Protection Officers, Managers, Directors and those who are responsible for the GDPR initiative and project implementation within their organisation. It is assumed that all attendees will have a working knowledge of GDPR and Data Protection.
This course will address the following:
- GDPR Overview: principles, rights and legal obligations of GDPR.
- A 12 Stage plan for successfully implementing GDPR.
- Assessing and managing GDPR Risk.
- The GDPR Risk Universe: what it is and how to use it.
- How to plan and manage your project: the five phases of project management.
- Templates, checklists and sample plans for a GDPR project.
Venue: Institute of Public Administration, 57-61 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin D04 TC62
Fee: The cost of this course is €810 for Corporate Members of the Institute, €900 for others. Fee includes course material, lunch and refreshments each day.