Is for individuals who are…
Interested in becoming a Montessori Teacher or work as a Childcare Professional. Gain a level of competence that will enable you to work as a highly skilled professional in the field of early year’s education for children whose age range is between 3 – 6 years.
A Montessori Qualification that will equip the learner with the skills and knowledge that enables them to produce a rich learning environment for all children that come under their care and the opportunity to progress to degree programmes.
Build Your Path To Success
01. Achieve the ECCE with Montessori Major Award
Dorset College is accredited by QQI Quality and Qualifications Ireland so you can feel confident that this Major Award will provide the recognition you need to progress in your chosen field.
02. Make Things Happen
Maximize your career potential as you grow in confidence gaining the skills and knowledge in the Montessori Method of Education and progress to Higher Education programmes in this field.
03. Our Team of Teachers
Learn from a team of highly qualified and experienced teachers; their dedication and commitment to excellence will ensure that learners are guided on their journey; supported to develop professionalism in the field of ECCE and equipped with all relevant skills/knowledge.
- Leaving Certificate standard or appropriate QQI/FET Qualification or equivalent
- Mature Applicants with relevant life and work experience
- English Language Proficiency Test where deemed appropriate or an IELTS score of 5.0
Work Experience: 100 Hours (Mandatory)
- QQI/FET Early Childhood Care & Education Level 6 Major Award (5M4349)
- Awarded by: QQI Quality and Qualifications Ireland
- Total Credit Value: 120 (15 Credits per Module)
- Dorset College: Certificate in Manual Handling