Why take this course?
Gain the advantage you need to set yourself apart in the cybersecurity workforce. A rewarding and exciting industry, excellent career progression, rising salaries, and continued growth are only some of the many benefits that a career in cyber security has to offer.
Black November Discount 20% – www.dorset.ie
You are introduced to the core concepts and skills needed to monitor, detect, analyse and respond to internal and external security threats facing organisations.
You will gain the skills needed to maintain and ensure security operational readiness of secure networked systems.
What will You Experience?
You will experience a programme that will provide the skills needed to protect networks, secure electronic devices, prevent attacks, ensure the privacy of your customers and build secure infrastructure.
You will experience a rich learning environment that will enable you to:
Understand the key concepts of information security, incident response and risk management.
Investigate the requirements to ensure confidentiality integrity and availability of IS and related components.
Awareness of key threats to IS and related components.
Standards and compliance recommendations in defending against and responding to security incidents and threats.
- Principles of Systems and Network Security
- Classify the various types of network attacks.
- Attackers and their tools how networks are attacked.
- Common Threats and Attacks.
- Network Attacks: A Deeper Look
- Protecting IT infrastructures
- Cryptography and the Public Key Infrastructure
- Endpoint Security and Analysis
- Security Monitoring
- Intrusion Data Analysis
- Incident Response and Handling
Ideal for those who want to start a career in Cybersecurity and that includes recent Graduates or Professionals who want the knowledge and understanding of this important area.
- A good working knowledge of computers.
- Competence in spoken and written English