Why take this course?
Do you want to achieve a CIPD Professional qualification that will showcase your ability to have a real impact in the workplace and gain the essential skills to support the HR function with confidence?
Black November 20% Discount dorset.ie
Do you want to understanding how HR activities support an organisation’s strategy and assist the achievement of business objectives and how they are shaped by internal and external factors.
Whether you’re just starting out in HR or looking to take your career to the next level, this course will give you the skills, knowledge and tools to support your organisation and progress your career. It also offers you professional recognition through Associate membership of CIPD.
What will You Experience?
You will experience a wide range of HR areas of study that will enable you to develop as a practitioner and grow in confidence with many opportunities to map out an exciting career path
A friendly welcoming student-centered learning environment with small class sizes and a team, who will support, mentor and guide you in achieving your goals.
Programme Modules (Core Units 10 Credits)
Developing yourself as an effective HR or L&D Practitioner
Recording, Analysing and using HR information
Understanding Organisations and the Role of Human Resources
Optional Units (Specialised Units 18 Credits)
Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations
Delivering Learning and Development Activities
- Developing Yourself as an Effective HR Development Practitioner
- Recording, Analysing and using Human Resources Information
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of Human Resources
- Resourcing Talent
- Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations
- Delivering Learning and Development Activities
Learn from a highly qualified and industry experienced teachers who will provide you with the skills, knowledge, and competence required for a role in personnel practice.
There are no specific entry requirements, but personal qualities such as motivation and commitment are very important. ICT skills are also very useful.
Ideal for those
New to HR or those interested in a move to HR.
Working in HR in a support role and wish to develop the skills and knowledge.
Line managers who are involved in HR without a specialist function.
A highly valued qualification with excellent career and academic benefits.
On successful completion of all assessments learners will be awarded the:
- CIPD-Certificate in Human Resource Practice (CHRP) and may apply for Associate membership of the CIPD
- This qualification is a Level 3 (equivalent to A Level) on the UK Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). This is comparable to Level 5 on the NFQ in Ireland
For further details visit www.dorset.ie.