Cabin Crew Training- Intensive 3 week programme
The Cabin Crew Training course is an exciting airlines course introducing you to the world of Cabin Crew and Airlines Operations. Our experienced tutors impart knowledge on the essential elements of airline cabin and ground skills, customer service, first aid and the emergency drills you will require in-flight to service passenger requirements.
Portobello Institute Certificate in Cabin Crew Training
First Aid Certificate (Additional Charge*)
Entry to this course is by direct application to the college. There are no previous academic requirements.
This is an intensive 3 week programme delivered Monday – Friday.
Course Content Modules
1. An Introduction to the role of Cabin Crew the Service on-board and safety
2. History and development of air transport industry
3. Airline structures, aircraft types types and airline operations
4. Air travel regulations
5. The role of Cabin Crew – passenger care, customer relations, galley management
6. Personal Grooming
7. Cabin Crew Recruitment – completing on-line applications, interview
8. First Aid techniques (Additional Charge*)
*Additional Cost for First Aid is €235. Please note this module is not mandatory.