Sort by category, type and location to filter course listings to your preference.
Find Courses in Dublin
There are a large number and variety of courses available throughout Dublin city and county. Full time, part time & evening courses and online courses are all available. ETB, Solas, Portobello Institute, Dorset College and other providers offer evening courses, whilst online courses and flexible learning options are available from Pitman Training Dublin, Kilroys College CMIT and others.
Many of the adult education and further education and training courses throughout Dublin are provided by the Education and Training Board in conjunction with Solas – there are 2 ETB’s in Dublin more details available on their websites..
City of Dublin ETB
Dublin and Dun Laoghaire ETB (The administrative area covered by DDLETB reaches from Balbriggan in north Dublin, to Dún Laoghaire in south Dublin and Lucan in west Dublin).
- Evening courses in Dublin – part time evening classes, weekend workshops, e-learning options and more.
- ECDL Courses Dublin are available from a wide selection of providers. Full time, part time and online courses via distance learning are on offer.
- Hair and beauty courses in Dublin are a great way to not only teach you how best to take care of yourself but could also lead to career and business options.
- Malahide Community School offers a wide range of evening courses in Dublin city. Topics covered include; languages, marketing, media and design, computers and more.
- Find a selection of beginner and improver typing courses in Dublin. Build typing skills and speed. Typing and Typaz courses in Dublin.
- Wide range of management courses in Dublin. Business management, event management, project management and other management training options.
- Business courses in Dublin. Business management, payroll training, accounting and finance training options and more.
- Accounting and book-keeping courses in Dublin range from beginners to professional, with basic accounting useful for small businesses and budgeting. More advanced courses include accounting software such as Sage.
- Promotion and marketing courses in Dublin. Digital Marketing, sales training, public relations and more.
- Wide selection of personal development courses in Dublin. Assertiveness courses, Communication skills courses, stress management and more.
- Legal secretary courses in Dublin teach the skills and expertise required when working in a legal environment. Legal administration has changed a lot with the advent of the digital age.
- Medical secretary courses in Dublin offer opportunities for those seeking administration roles in GP practices, hospitals and other medical facilities.
- Find a wide selection of computer courses in Dublin, IT Training, Web design, ECDL, Basic computers, E-marketing, programming, computer networking and more.
- Office skills and administration courses in Dublin. Find a range of typing, secretarial, office admin, office management and other office up-skilling options.
- Microsoft courses in Dublin offers up-skilling options in the areas of word-processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software packages provided by Microsoft. This includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint and more.
- A wide variety of language courses in Dublin are available. Courses are available part time, full time and also online. Sandford Language Institute offer a huge variety of options.
- Counselling and Psychology Courses in Dublin are available at all levels from beginner to professional development. Courses can be completed online as well as part time and full time.
- Fitness Instruction and Personal Trainer courses in Dublin are offered from a range of providers including the National Training Centre, Image Fitness Training and Portobello Institute to name but a few.
- Childcare courses in Dublin cover many different specialisations, including ECCE, Montessori Teaching, Special Needs Assisting (SNA), Child Psychology and other fields. Courses are usually certified by QQI at levels 5 and 6.