Evening Courses and Part time Classes Providers in Dublin
- Malahide Community School have been serving the community for over 40 years. Whether you want to update your skills, learn a new skill, keep fit, take up a new hobby or just meet people, the school runs a full range of classes covering all your needs. Take a look at the wide list of courses available to find out more details – Malahide Community School Adult Learning
- Communications and Management Institute offer a wide range of part time and online learning options in the Dublin area. CMI provides nationally and internationally recognised QQI, CIPS, and PMI courses in a range of key subject areas. All courses provide excellent career opportunities. View more at – CMI College Course Listings Page
- Sandford Languages Institute provide part time learning options and evening courses in a wide selection of European and international languages. Beginners and Intermediate level courses are available for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and many more languages. Find out more at Sandford Languages Institute Course Listings Page
- Dorset College are a designated educational institute of Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI). The college is also accredited by CIPD, CISCO, Microsoft and CompTIA.
Programmes of study which are offered at undergraduate level 7 and the International business level 8 are internationally recognised. The college also offers a wide range of professional and short-term courses that meet the needs of learners at all stages of their lives and careers. For further info view – Dorset College Course Listings Page
- More Dublin Evening Course providers – Dublin Evening Courses and Part Time Training Providers