At the beginning of May applicants will be able to register an online change of course choices, free of charge. If you change online an acknowledgement will be sent to the e-mail address you used at the application stage.
There is no fee for using the Change of Mind facility.
– subject to the exceptions and restrictions mentioned below, you may change course choices (without fee) as often as you wish, up to 17:15 on the 1st July;
– if you submit a Change of Mind it cancels and supersedes all the previous course choices in any category in which changes are made. However, choices in the two categories (Level 8 and Level 7/6) are considered to be completely separate from each other for this purpose e.g. a change of Level 8 course choices will not affect Level 7/6 choices.
– if you do not wish to change the courses in one category, do not submit a change. Your original courses in that category will remain unchanged.
– do not mix courses from different categories (Level 8 and Level 7/6) and make sure to list all of your course choices for the particular category which you change.
– except for Restricted Application Courses/Restricted Categories of applicant (see page 3 of the CAO handbook and below), you may enter on the form courses which did not appear on your original application.
View more events on Findacourse.ie