Explore how the core elements of user experience (UX) design can be used to create more effective, engaging and enjoyable digital media interactions.
User experience design uses research, design skills and usability testing to enhance the ways in which a user can interact with a digital product. It involves varied activities, including user research, requirements analysis, user interface and interaction design, prototyping, and user testing. The demand from industry in Ireland for people with these skills has grown in response to the increasing prominence and importance of the field. This course produces skilled and knowledgeable user experience designers to fill this gap.
What topics will I study?
- outlines the field of user experience design;
- explains the key stages of the UX design lifecycle;
- provides the knowledge, skills and competencies required to design and evaluate solutions to UX design problems.
Topics covered include:
- core UX concepts and theory;
- key UX activities, including user research, prototyping and testing;
- various typical UX methodologies.
Application is directly to IADT.
Read more on: http://www.iadt.ie/courses/fundamentals-in-ux-design
Click here to view other Computers and IT Training courses