Want to quickly improve your Training Skills?
Then why not sign up for the short accredited Train the Trainer course in NUI Galway.
This Train the Trainer programme is a 12 week part-time, flexible course that involves home study and the attendance at four workshops.
Four Reasons to do this course
- Accreditation: This is a formally accredited 10 credit module at Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications. Other Train the Trainer courses are offered at Level 6.
- Quality: The Train the Trainer Module is recognised across a range of training and educational sectors.
- Flexibility: This course lasts for 12 weeks with a four-day face-to-face workshop commitment.
- Timeliness: The Train the Trainer course runs in spring and offers an opportunity for you to kick-start your professional development in a calm(er) time of the year! You can also progress to further part-time training courses in September.
What will I learn on this course?
The course covers the following competencies:
- The context of training
- Planning for training
- Training needs analysis
- Designing and developing training content and materials
- Delivering training
- Communication skills
- Training approaches and methods
- Group management skills
- Evaluation and assessment strategies
- Quality assurance in training and education
- Explain the importance of quality systems in training
For more information contact Berna using the details below..
Berna Morgan, Centre for Adult Learning & Professional Development
Phone: 091 494055
View more courses on offer from NUIG Adult Education at.. NUIG Adult Education Courses on Findacourse.ie