This diploma course takes 150 hours flexi-study and there are eight core subjects, plus one elective module with a wide range of choices such as telephone techniques, receptionist skills and health and safety essentials. Core subject areas covered include:
• Typing and keyboard skills – learn to be confident at touch typing .
• Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Word – learn spreadsheet, database and word processing skills to a good business standard .
• Microsoft PowerPoint – become confident in creating slide presentations.
• Microsoft Outlook – learn how to share, manage and schedule information electronically .
• Business document production – develop skills and understanding of routine and complex business documents necessary for this role.
• Communication at work - learn to communicate effectively in an office environment using English language skills for business, body language, dress codes and writing effective emails.
Click here to view other Admin and Secretarial courses