The CMI Diploma in Addiction Studies is a highly rewarding, challenging and fascinating course and many students use this course in order to pursue work or further studies in this field. The Diploma in Addiction Studies is divided into the following topics;
• Drugs and their effects.
• The impact of addiction on the family and the community.
• The services available in response to addiction
• Community responses
• The nature and practice of intervention
• The media presentation of addiction
• The participant's own personal learning
The Addiction Studies course is a 10 week programme which will take place off Dame Street, Dublin 2.
This Addiction Studies course provides a real opportunity for participants to learn about the process of addiction and the consequences of how it affects families, communities and Irish society. The course takes place one evening per week, over 10 weeks and is one of the top courses in Ireland in this area. The Addiction Studies courses leads to a QQI Level 5 Award in Community Addiction Studies and a CMI Diploma in Addiction Studies.
Click here to view other Psychology courses