In today's world time is a valuable commodity. Productivity, effectiveness and ultimately success all hinge on the same factor: time management. With more and more demands being placed on employees, the employee who can manage time most effectively will always be the most successful. Employees who manage their time effectively, save their employers money, give a more valuable service, all without being a burden on their workplace.
This course can help those who wish to gain the most from their valuable time and improve every aspect of their lives.
- To gain an understanding of effective time management
- To gain the skills necessary to prioritise
- To gain the knowledge and skills necessary to develop schedules
- To gain the ability to crate realistic goals
- To gain the skills necessary to stick to a schedule
- The Importance of Effective Time Management
- Prioritise, Knowing What's Important
- How is Time Misspent
- Spend Time Effectively
- Developing a Schedule
- First Things First
- Getting It Done
- Defeating Procrastination
- Planning Ahead
- The Art of Delegation and Planning in the Workplace Visit
Participants receive the Griffin College Certificate in Time Management.
Click here to view other Corporate Training courses