The ILM Unit Certificate - Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements - has a strong practical and interactive focus to ensure practical results.
- Understanding the role of customer service
- Understanding customer needs and expectations
- To improve interpersonal communication skills
- To handle complaints and irate customers effectively
- The Basics of Customer Service and Customer Care
- Customer Needs and Expectations
- The Keys to Good Interpersonal Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Basics of Positive Assertive Behaviour
- Dealing with Complaints and Irate Customers
- Practical Customer Care
Participants receive the Griffin College Certificate in Managing Customer Service.
Participants have the option to receive the ILM Unit Certificate - ' Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements ' on completion of a written assignment and payment of the ILM student registration and certification fee.
Click here to view other Corporate Training courses