Cost: andeuro;325 Duration: 2 Days(weekend)
For Gym Instructors and Personal Trainer ONLY.
If you've been looking for a COMPLETE Kettlebell course that teaches the HOW and WHY behind Kettlebell training, you've found it! Our course in the most comprehensive, in-depth and PRACTICAL in the industry.
The 2 Day Kettlebell Instructor Course is a fully REPs IRELAND accredited course gaining you 16 REPs points. That's the most for any course in Ireland or the UK.
This is the standard you will need to gain insurance for Kettlebell classes or to implement kettlebell training into your workouts.
One day Workshops WILL NOT give you this certification!!
This course not only goes into the practical element of Kettlebells, but goes in to the corrective exercise that all Kettlebell instructors must grasp in order to make your client perform and function better.
- 16 hours contact time with Master Trainer
- REPs Ireland accredited with 16 points
- Map to Level 3 on European Quality Framework(EQF)
- Learners Manual supplied on day one with all theory and practical notes for the course
- Registration onto LIA's register of certified Kettlebell Instructors
- Invitation to the LIA kettlebell training club, where you can train with the tutors at events throughout the year
Day one will teach you the fundamentals of Kettlebell training and allow you to master the basics of the exercises while improving your ability to teach these principles to your clients
- Understand the history of kettlebell exercises.
- Identify the progression relating to kettlebell exercises
- Explain the benefits of kettlebell training
- Demonstrate correct technique of kettlebell exercises
- Identify safety issues related to kettlebell training
- Understanding the kinetic chain
- Reciprocal inhibition(RI)
- Intra-Thoracic bracing/pressure
- Synergistic dominance
- Learning many Kettlebell lifting techniques
All the exercises taught on the course will be broken down and trainers will learn all of the necessary techniques to perform them safely and effectively, while also employing corrective strategies to improve client performance.
Day two will teach you advanced techniques that will give you the edge over other trainers.
- Introduction to the practical assessment
- Instructing Practice
- Training Plan periodisation
- How to start training with kettlebells
- Implementing kettlebells into training program
- Components of a session
- Three EXTREME workouts that will push your training to the limits!! Use these instantly with your clients and see the results for yourself!
- Perfecting lifts including
- The Swing - improving hip extension, recruiting the posterior chain, assessing muscular firing sequences
- The Snatch
- The Clean - double bell clean, clean and press, clean and jerk
- Front Squat
- Double Military Press
- The Windmill
- Turkish get-up