The Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety - is awarded by the British Safety Council. Classes are held one evening per week from 6.30pm-9.30pm in Dublin City Centre, off Dame Street, Dublin 2.
The British Safety Council is a globally recognised awarding body.
This qualification is designed to provide you with the expertise to undertake a promising career as a health and safety practitioner. It also provides a sound basis for progression to an MSc or more specialist study. This Diploma is set at level 6 under the UK NQF and is similar to a Level 8 qualification in republic of Ireland (Honours Bachelor Degree, Higher Diploma)
Students completing the course will:
- Understand and apply cutting edge health and safety methodologies in the work place environment
- Apply Health and safety knowledge to familiar and unfamiliar situations
- Understand requirements, role, structure (implementation and monitoring) of an effective health and safety policy
- Make appropriate use of practice and principles to produce solutions to health and safety issues
- Explain the internal and external influences on health and safety in a range of organisations
- Prevention and control exposure to hazardous substances
- Understand psycho-social agents and ergonomic factors
For more info go to http://cmi-ireland.com/health-safety-diploma-courses or T: 01 4927070
Click here to view other Health and Safety courses