This course will interest graduates of any discipline who are interested in acquiring editorial and production skills in radio and television broadcasting. It will also be suited to those who wish to gain specialist skills in areas such as programme research and production funding for broadcast.
- Studio production techniques
- Editorial and scriptwriting skills
- Single and multi-camera operation
- Microphone and sound recording skills
- Production management
- Radio and television presentation, production and direction
- Editing for radio and television.
1st round of applications: 9th May 2014 .
2nd round of applications (if places available): 27th August 2014.
For more information contact the Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology.