The core of good customer service/care is found in good interpersonal communications skills. This course focuses on developing participant's communications skills with a view to better their ability to provide effective customer service/care.
The course is very practical and on completion participants should understand the basics of communication, the barriers to good communication, how to positively influence customers and clients as well as how to handle difficult/irate customers in a friendly and positive manner.
- To understand the basics of communication
- To gain the skills necessary for effective communication
- To over come barriers to effective communication
- To positively influence clients
- To deal with difficult/irate customers effectively
- Basics of Communication
- Beyond Verbal Communication
- Advanced Skills in Communication
- How to Over Come Barriers to Effective Communication
- The Keys to Positive Influence
- The Irate Customer and Effective Communication
Participants receive the Griffin College Certificate in Communication Skills for Customer Care.
Click here to view other Corporate Training courses