CMI, Communications and Management Institute is a leading provider of part-time night courses offering Graduate Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses.
Based in Dublin city centre, CMI provides nationally and internationally recongised QQI, ICM, CIPS, CQI, NEBOSH and PMI courses in a range of key subject areas. All courses provide excellent career opportunities.
CMI courses currently available include;
- Management Post Graduate Diploma level 9
- Management Graduate Diploma level 8,
- HR Management Advanced Diploma level 7,
- Quality Management Diploma
- Business Management and Psychology
- Event Management Diploma QQI
- Project Management Advanced Diploma courses
- PMP - CAPM Project Management Certification
- Marketing, PR, Advertising and Sales Diploma Courses
- Health and Safety Intl Diploma Brittish Safety Council
- Health and Safety Certificate Brittish Safety Council
- Environmental Management Diploma Courses NEBOSH
- Environmental Studies QQI
- Journalism and Media Diploma Courses
- Sales Management Advanced Diploma Courses
- CSI Criminology and Forensic Diploma courses
- Addiction Studies
- Child Psychology QQI level 6
- Purchasing and Supply Diploma courses,
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Retail Operations Management Diploma
Present at the CIPS Conference in Leeds on 14 June 2012, Kevin Hickman from CIPS announced there will be new procurement and supply syllabus introduced from 2013. He gave some details as to the new syllabus and how, as students progress from level 4 - level 6, more assignment based learning will greatly add to the student learning experience.
CMI are an approved CIPS centre and will introduce the new syllabus across its range of CIPS courses from May 2013...