The ILM Unit Certificate - Writing for Business - has the following objectives:
- To understand the role and importance correct business writing
- To develop the skills necessary to utilise all forms of written medium professionally
- To understand when and how to use formal business writing styles
- The Modern World of Written Communication
- The Importance of Writing in a Professional Way
- The Structure of Professional Writing
- The Style of Professional Writing
- The Words We Use and What they Really Say
- Choosing Words Carefully
- Addressing Styles
- Basic Professional Grammar
- Professional and Corporate Communication
The course runs over one day.
Entry is open.
Participants receive the Griffin College Certificate in Business Writing.
Participants have the option to receive the ILM Unit Certificate in 'Writing for Business' on completion of a written assignment and payment of the ILM student registration and certification fee.
ILM is part of City and Guilds.
Click here to view other Corporate Training courses